Digital Media Planner
Complex is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
The Digital Media Planner is responsible for planning interactive media plans on assigned accounts. This role leads the planning and client servicing of interactive programs in the Complex Media Network.
This job will be based in out NYC office.
- Create Media plans based on RFP requests including checking avails, understanding campaign parameters and KPIs per RFP & brief
- Be a product expert with the ability to advise on all of our offerings
- Revise media plans based offof client feedback
- Manage opportunities in our internal CRM system from 0% - 100% based on how the opportunity progresses
- Close outlost opportunities and enter accurate reasons for the lost opportunity so that sales management has actionable data
- Attend marketing downloads and participate in ideation discussion. Recap these brainstorm meetings outlining action items for each member along with deadline dates
- Communicate with clients and facilitating any questions/deliverables for clients (i.e. delivering an updated media plan or answering questions around tags, unit functionality, inventory, the pitch deck etc).
- Pulling research data such as Comscore, Google Analytics, and Social measuring tools for media plans and/or deck purposes.
- Coordinating internal KOC once IO closes
- Ensuring that the IO matches the latest media plan provided
- Fill out MAF Forms to activate Post Sale Marketing/Complex Networks team
- Team work, interpersonal skills, and customer service attitude a must
- Desire to have a career in Digital Marketing a must
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, accountability, excellent follow-through
- Problem-solving, analytical skills, and resourcefulness
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in fast-paced and evolving team environment
- Advertising Operations experience and/or familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media/Verification providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, Sizemek, Nielsen) is required.
Complex offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. And our benefits are pretty good as well, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, generous time off and a 401k match! We hold tons of events throughout the year including happy hours and team building activities.
ABOUT COMPLEX NETWORKS:
Complex Networks, formed from the acquisition of Complex Media Inc. through a joint venture by Verizon and Hearst, is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex Networks generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channel like Facebook and YouTube.
Complex Networks develops and distributes original programming for its channels and through output deals with distributors including Facebook, Fuse, and go90. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food, reaching the coveted 18-24-year-old male audience. In November, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.