Complex is a global lifestyle video, brand, and media company jointly owned by Hearst and Verizon, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels. It is a top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for Complex Networks within our Brand Partnerships Studio (Ad Sales - Marketing) division based in New York City. This individual will project manage production of custom Marketing programs for top-tier brands and serve as the lead that collaborates with key internal stakeholders and clients to produce noteworthy campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production Marketing activities
- Build relationships with clients to create an effective partnership
- Day-to-day contact for internal departments/clients, specific to your assigned custom program
- Lead weekly internal/external program status meetings
- Develop client-facing Scope of Work that outlines custom program details
- Drive timeline management and deliverables to hit deadlines
- Oversee budget tracking to ensure the custom program stays within budget
- Collaborate with internal departments (Strategy, Video, Branded Content, AdOps, Design, Web Dev, etc.) to ensure program efficiency and KPI delivery
- Work closely with Marketing Production Team to co-produce branded video shoots, photo shoots, and events
- Oversee branded content and social media influencer & talent-driven programs
- Lead post-mortem discussions/report on key partnerships
- Work with sales & ad operations team to develop program recap deck & reporting analysis
- Minimum 3-4 years in digital media and/or marketing/advertising/PR with a focus on Project management and/or Production management
- Very strong verbal, organizational and problem-solving skills and must be extremely detailed oriented
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity digital media and content production across various media platforms (e.g. Digital, Branded Content, Social)
- Passion for lifestyle verticals, including: fashion, music, sports, gaming and pop culture.
Complex offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. And our benefits are pretty good as well, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, generous time off and a 401k match! We hold tons of events throughout the year including happy hours and team building activities.
Complex is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. Complex generates over 1.2 billion video views a month across its digital channels and is a Top 10 publisher in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. Complex develops and distributes video programming on several distribution channels including Netflix, Facebook, Snapchat, and Fuse. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture - from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food. In November 2017, the company successfully hosted its second ComplexCon event in Long Beach, California, attracting 200 top brands and over 50,000 attendees to the two-day cultural festival.