Junior Project Manager
Complex Networks formed from the acquisition of Complex Media Inc. through a joint venture by Verizon and Hearst. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand and media company and one of the most influential voices in popular culture. Complex Networks’ digital channels, which include Complex News, First We Feast, Pigeons & Planes, Sole Collector and more, are the Top 10 publishers in the U.S. for social engagement on channels like Facebook and YouTube. A diversified and profitable media business with premium distribution partners such as Netflix, Hulu, Pluto TV, Roku, and iFlix, Complex Networks’ original content exemplifies convergence culture, exploring topics that span across popular culture from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food.
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager for Complex Networks within our Brand Partnerships Studio (Ad Sales - Marketing) division based in Beverly Hills. This individual will project manage production of custom marketing programs for top-tier brands and serve as the lead that collaborates with key internal stakeholders and clients to produce noteworthy campaigns.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This individual will project manage production of transactional campaigns for top-tier brands and serve as the lead that collaborates with key internal stakeholders and clients to launch successfully.
- Manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production with marketing activities
- Build relationships with clients to create an effective partnership
- Day-to-day contact for internal departments/clients, specific to your assigned custom program
- Participate in weekly internal/external program status meetings
- Develop client-facing Scope of Work that outlines custom program details
- Drive timeline management and deliverables to hit deadlines
- Assist with budget tracking to ensure the custom program stays within budget
- Work closely with the marketing production team to co-produce branded video shoots, photo shoots, and events
- Assist with branded content and social media influencer & talent-driven programs
- Assist with post-mortem discussions/report on key partnerships
- Work with sales & ad operations team to develop program recap deck & reporting analysis
- Essential: Minimum 1-2 years in digital media and/or marketing/advertising/PR with a focus on Project management and/or Production management
- Essential: Strong verbal, organizational and problem-solving skills and must be extremely detailed oriented
- Essential: Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Essential: Familiarity digital media
- Desirable: Passion for lifestyle verticals, including: fashion, music, sports, gaming and pop culture.
Complex offers a casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, generous PTO and a 401k match from the first day! We hold tons of events throughout the year including happy hours and team building activities.
About Complex Networks:
Complex Networks develops and distributes original programming for its channels and through output deals with premium distributors. The company cultivates content that spans across popular culture from music to movies, sports to video games, fashion to food, reaching the coveted 18-24-year-old male audience. In 2016, the company launched ComplexCon in Long Beach, California, to bring the “Internet to life.” The annual event attracts over 200 culture-shifting brands and over 60,000 digitally savvy attendees to the two-day cultural festival.